The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a degree in Management and Marketing is housed within the College of Business. Management and Marketing curriculum requires study sufficient for professional practice in marketing, management, and related industries. The curriculum also includes intermediate coursework in business law and economics, general coverage of accounting practices, and business mathematics and statistics. Concentrations within Management and Marketing are: Entrepreneurship, International Business, Management, and Marketing.
What Will I Learn In The Program?
- Quantitative problem solving techniques
- Management and marketing foundational principles
- Relevant business verbiage
- Oral and written communication
- Critical evaluation of management and marketing
- Problem solving
- Ethical decision making
- Industry-necessary technology